Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and No.22 Limited, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms ad conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by No.22 Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant of otherwise providing services to No.22 Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of No.22 Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a) Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of No.22 Limited
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposed:
a) In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interfered with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b) In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach f any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c) Making transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
5. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that No.22 Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and n an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faulty. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. No.22 Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
6. Whilst No.22 Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty n that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
7. No.22 Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
8. No.22 Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
10. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, No.22 Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a) any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b) loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
12. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonable believe your rights will not be affected.
13. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
14. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
15. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and condition.
16. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
17. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
18. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Purchase of Products
19. All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with our order acknowledgement policy and availability. if an order is accepted for which there is no current stock you will be contacted by email and will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order in accordance with our Cancellation Policy.
20. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
Order acknowledgement policy
21. Please note that your order will become a legally binding contract entered in between us upon dispatch of your order.
22. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. No.22 Limited reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
23. No.22 Limited reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
24. All orders placed over £1000.00 (Inc. VAT) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
25. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
26. Once you submit an order, we immediately prepare all stock items for delivery. You can cancel your order at any stage until delivery. If you would like to request the cancellation of an order, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. inform us of any cancellation at the earliest opportunity.
27. If you are a consumer you have the right under the Distance Selling Regulations to cancel the contract within seven days of receipt of the goods and receive a full refund. To exercise this right please email email@example.com with details of the cancellation and return your order to us. If you cancel your contract in this way and the goods are returned we will refund any payment made when ordering, within 30 days of receipt of the cancellation. This right does not apply to bespoke candles.
No.22 Limited details
28. No.22 Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09528278 whose registered address is Afon House, Worthing Road, West Sussex, RH12 1TL and it operates the Website www.no-22.com. The registered VAT number is 218528011. You can contact No.22 Limited by email on firstname.lastname@example.org